Protecting California's Cyclists

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 10 8:36 AM
      California's Gov. Brown has twice vetoed safe passing laws that would require drivers to pass cyclists with at least three feet of clearance. I have posted a petition at SignOn.org requesting that Gov. Brown not veto the next safe-passing law to hit his desk.

      If you are a California resident, please take a look at it and consider signing it. Nineteen US states already have such laws, and they have proven workable. You can see the petition at:

      http://signon.org/sign/three-feet-please

      Although anyone can sign, please note that only the signatures of constituents--residents of California--are likely to impress the governor.

      Thank you,

      Rick
      http://www.bicyclefixation.com
      http://www.SustainableCityNews.com