Great comment on an article on bike lanes in a local paper

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 9, 2013
      The comments have of course been dominated by a few hardheaded loudmouths who immediately descend into ad hominems as soon as their unfounded assertions are challenged, but some excellent positive comments such as the one below have also been posted.

      Rick

      Begin forwarded message:

      http://www.bicyclefixation.com
      http://www.SustainableCityNews.com