Bicycle Fixation 2013 Calendar

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 30, 2012
      Forgive the commercial plug, but we make our living through our clothing line and other urban transportation oriented items that we design, make, and sell, as well as journalism, and that lets us keep working for more human streets and carfree cities, as we've been doing for twelve years now.

      2013 is just around the corner, so I thought you might be interested in an urban cycling calendar to keep you company in your office, workshop, or kitchen, or anywhere else you'd be likely to jot down your to-do dates and would like some high-reslution photos of transportation cyclists brightening up the room!

      This first-ever Bicycle Fixation calendar includes photos from Los Angeles, San Francisco, San Luis Obispo, Denver, Tokyo, and Osaka, and shows off everyday cyclists of every stripe, as well as all manner of bicycle infrastructure in the featured cities.

      Printed by the respectable Lulu.com, and shipped with alacrity; you can see it here:

      http://tinyurl.com/BF2013Calendar

      The "Preview" button below the cover photo lets you take a sneak pee at all the pictures.

      Cheers!

      Rick
      http://www.bicyclefixation.com
      http://www.SustainableCityNews.com