any news on Cardiff carfree suburb?

  • Justin Hyatt
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 24, 2012
      Hello,

      In a previous World Carfree Bulletin news bulletin, I ran an item that
      Cardiff, Wales, UK was hoping to create a carfree suburb. They were
      supposed to put this to vote in October, and I wanted to follow up on that
      in this month's bulletin, but I could not find any definite news about
      that. I did see this:
      http://www.colorcoat-online.com/blog/index.php/2012/11/cardiff-aiming-for-uks-first-car-free-suburb/

      one line reads "experts welcomed the move yesterday" but not sure about
      voting. if anyone has any quick illumination on this, I'll be grateful.

      Thanks,
      Justin