Backlash against lane-mile madness

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 20, 2012
      Great editorial in Seattle Times about how building endless miles of car roads has only increased congestion and reduced quality of life, while building bikeways would increase capacity of present roads for almost no investment.

      Best quote:

      > It’s time to stop wasting billions on the hamster wheel of failed ideas from the past. It’s time to live within our means, use what we have, and invest in freedom and opportunity. It’s time to connect Seattle.

      Link to article:

      http://t.co/HfGMnIrY

      Rick
      http://www.bicyclefixation.com