Re: [carfree_cities] Arctic ice disaster looms

  • Michael A. Lewis
    Message 1 of 10 , Oct 11, 2012
      It was the original response that started with "I'll let this post through..." as if doing someone a favor by posting something that should have been denied.

      Again, this is a no-response response. There is nothing here that addresses the content of my post, merely empty platitudes.

      My post dealt with the realities of "making massive cuts in greenhouse gas emissions" and the nature of natural climate variation, yet this response is about "denialism" and a "well-funded" conspiracy theory. This has nothing whatsoever to do with the original proposition of geoengineering as a response to perceived AGW.

      If I am part of a well-funded conspiracy, when do I get my check?

      Michael

      Message 2 of 10 , Oct 11, 2012
        Of course, what Michael is proposing, to continue massive released of carbon dioxide into the atmosphere indefinitely, is ALSO geoengineering. It's just not very well engineered, as the engineers really don't know what effect it will have, only that it's likely to warm the planet.

        I'm now closing this thread as non-productive.

        J.

        J.H. Crawford
        mailbox@...
        http://www.carfree.com