The Great Suburban Swindle

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 8, 2012
      You didn't think that Sustainable City News would let Rush get away with this level of blatant lying, did you? Our publisher and editor Eric Miller has written this response to Rush and his effort to ram Stanley Kurtz's fact-checker's nightmare down America's throat…

      Read "Through the Looking Glass: the Great Suburban Swindle":

      http://sustainablecitynews.com/lookingglass.html

      Only on Sustainable City News!

      Rick
      http://www.bicyclefixation.com