making walkable areas

  • Jon Koller
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 23, 2012
      So I was speaking to a tough crowd (Ford's global head of marketing was in
      the house) but I think I laid out a pretty good case for carfree discounts.

      I'm working on a full explanation of the discounts themselves, how they're
      crazy effective at making walkable areas with none of the pitfalls of
      massive capital or legal interventions. Of course, I'll keep you posted.

      http://youtu.be/iH_8n32M3iU

      -Jon