Bicycle Fixation Product Plug

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 22, 2012
      Hope no one minds too much, but I am throwing you a plug for one of our cycling products, sales of which are what keep Bicycle Fixation writing articles and essays and participating in on-the-groudn transportation advocacy in Los Angeles and elsewhere. We try to make things that make it easier for people to integrate cycling with their daily lives, so none of our products looks like race kit, and all of it is usable in all seasons on or off the bike.

      Our latest is�

      ...Our All-Merino V-Neck T-Shirt!

      True, we had to use me as a model, which will probably reduce initial sales, but I promise you that better-looking models should appear within a week or two. We just wanted to make this available as soon as we could, and that meant using your ancient editor in front of the camera.

      I've been wearing prototypes for months now, through summer heat and winter chill, through rain and wind and over hills, and it is just plain wonderful: comfortable in all weathers, and better-looking than a t-shirt has a right to be. Pays well with others too: you can use it as part of a layering scheme, with a light button shirt over it in fall or spring, or sweaters, jackets, or wool jerseys in the winter.

      Just click here to check it out and order one for yourself today.

      Made in Los Angeles in a fair-wage factory.

      Rick

      http://www.bicyclefixation.com
      http://www.SustainableCityNews.com
      http://www.rickrise.com