More Free Public Transit

    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 25, 2012
      Tallinn, capital of Finland to make public transit free:

      http://tinyurl.com/85wfh5k

      Rick
      http://www.bicyclefixation.com
      http://www.SustainableCityNews.com
      http://www.rickrise.com

    • Christopher Miller
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 25, 2012
        I might point out the small but not entirely irrelevant detail that both the Finns and the Estonians would be taken rather by surprise at this news. (And not the free transit part, either.)