Fwd: One Planet Living in Vancouver?

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 23 2:23 PM
      Superb article forwarded to me by R. Rich of Vermont:

      If one-planet living is the goal, then radical transformation of our
      lifestyles has to be on the table. And since we know that individuals
      embedded in a system won?t be able to make dramatic personal changes
      if the system doesn?t support them, this means the government is
      going to have to play a central role in supporting more sustainable
      individual consumption choices.

      http://blogs.worldwatch.org/sustainableprosperity/oneplanetcity/

      http://www.bicyclefixation.com
      http://www.SustainableCityNews.com