Cargo Bike Use Surging

    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 10, 2012
      The new European Cycle Logistics group has formed in response to
      increasing use of cargo bicycles for delivery worldwide. Its
      professed aim is to move 25% of urban cargo delivery to pedal-powered
      platforms in the near future.

      This, of course, ties in beautifully with Livable and Carfree Cities
      movements.

      http://tinyurl.com/8xudyrt

      Rick
      http://www.bicyclefixation.com
      http://www.SustainableCityNews.com
      http://www.rickrise.com

    • Annee Ashton von Borg
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 10, 2012
        Awesome. My family is launching our own little cycle delivery effort
        starting with farm shares from the local farmers' markets this summer:
        www.carfreefamily.org. Starting small with a trailer from bikesatwork.com
        and pedaling the change we want to see in the world. I would welcome emails
        from anyone experienced with cycle delivery who has words of wisdom to
        share. Many thanks!

        Annee
        <https://www.facebook.com/CarfreeFamily> Carfree Family
        <http://www.resourcesforhealth.org/> Resources for Health