Carfree Times #64

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 2, 2011
      Hi All,

      I'm releasing Carfree Times #64 to the list a bit
      earlier than its formal publication:

      http://www.carfree.com/cft/i064.html

      If you spot any mistakes, please let me know OFF LIST.

      Please note all the new videos that are now available
      and help to promote them in the wider world. We really
      need to get the carfree message before the Occupy movement,
      and the latest video is aimed squarely at that group:

      http://vimeo.com/32922989

      I'm really trying hard to make this one go viral. Please
      help pass along the message, Like it, and use social
      media to let your circle know about it.

      Thanks & best regards,

      J.

      J.H. Crawford . Carfree Cities