Re: [carfree_cities] National Geographic

  • Christopher Miller
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 17, 2011
      It certainly seems as if they were inspired by the book...

      Glad to see this kind of thing appearing. Over ten years later, the general idea has permeated the general consciousness. Still, there is much distance to make, uphill all the way, now that certain spinmeisters have conjured up a "war against the car"... There will always be the "see no good, hear no good, speak much evil" crowd to contend with.

      Chris

      Christopher Miller
      Montreal QC Canada