Carfree music festival in San Francisco

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 6, 2011
      We came upon this by accident--a bluegrass festival in Golden Gate
      Park, with the roads closed to cars, and vast numbers of bicycles
      coming in from all sides. We were impressed by the bike parking area
      in the video, but I have learned that it was one of several

      http://t.co/QJ8FD1Yy

      Rick

      http://www.bicyclefixation.com
      http://www.newcolonist.com