Highway removals

    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 20, 2011
      Top ten highway removal projects in the works right now: tinyurl.com/
      3sl462r

      http://www.bicyclefixation.com
      http://www.newcolonist.com
      http://www.rickrise.com

    • Doug Salzmann
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 20, 2011
        Progress, of a sort, I suppose.

        However, if and when completed, every one of those projects will still
        be car-dominated.

        Forgive me if I don't find the news too hopeful.

        ~Doug

        --

        “There is a rash of studies underway designed to uncover the bad
        consequences of overcrowding. This is all

        ~Holly Whyte

        Doug Salzmann
        Kalliergo Networks, LLC
        PO Box 378