Re: 24 hours of reality--better link

  • Doug Salzmann
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 15, 2011
      Thanks, Joel.

      President Gore & his colleagues could hardly make this issue clearer.

      The humans haven't shown much evidence, yet, of being able to accept
      this reality and the enormous changes required to have *any* realistic
      hope of dealing with it. But, we can keep our fingers crossed.

      ~Doug

      P.S. Hi, everyone.

      --

      "You can't rely on bringing people downtown,
      you have to put them there."

          ~Jane Jacobs
          The Death and Life of Great American Cities, 1961

      Doug Salzmann
      Kalliergo, LLC
      Post Office Box 378
      Tiburon, CA 94920-0378