24 hours of reality--better link

    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 15, 2011
      This may actually be a better link:

      http://climaterealityproject.org/

      Be sure to check in to Al Gore's 24 Hours of Reality:

      http://www.commondreams.org/headline/2011/09/15-2

      J.

      ----- ### -----
      J.H. Crawford . Carfree Cities
      mailbox@... . http://www.carfree.com
    • Doug Salzmann
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 15, 2011
        Thanks, Joel.

        President Gore & his colleagues could hardly make this issue clearer.

        The humans haven't shown much evidence, yet, of being able to accept
        this reality and the enormous changes required to have *any* realistic
        hope of dealing with it. But, we can keep our fingers crossed.

        ~Doug

        P.S. Hi, everyone.

        --

        "You can't rely on bringing people downtown,
        you have to put them there."

            ~Jane Jacobs
            The Death and Life of Great American Cities, 1961

        Doug Salzmann
        Kalliergo, LLC
        Post Office Box 378
        Tiburon, CA 94920-0378