September New Colonist Online Now

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 31, 2011
      The September issue of The New Colonist in online now at:

      http://www.newcolonist.com

      This month's feature articles are:

      "It's Not Just the Television"
      http://www.newcolonist.com/boobtubed.html
      Sitting on your ass too much, whether in front of the tube, at your
      computer, or in your car, is killing you....

      "A Living Stadium for LA?"
      http://www.newcolonist.com/livingstadium.html
      Will a proposed football stadium right in Downtown LA be a benefit to
      the neighborhood, or a traffic sump on game days and a dead weight on
      the city the rest of the time?

      "Where Has the Civility in Civilization Gone?"
      http://www.newcolonist.com/civility.html
      Our Bangladesh correspondent ponders on a world gone mad with greed

      "Small Town Support in the Big, Bad City"
      http://www.newcolonist.com/ashleymiller.html
      Phoenix shows that heartland villages haven't cornered the market on
      compassion

      And of course our blog, our City Pages, and our extensive archives
      that put ten years of cutting-edge exploration of the urban world at
      your fingertips.

      Enjoy!