Re: [carfree_cities] And now for something absurd

  • Christopher Miller
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 30, 2011
      That, of course, qualifies as a ***small*** car in North America. And the street, of course, is unsafe because it's not wide enough to allow our normal and natural mode of locomotion, the automobile (by default nowadays, the "sport"-"utility" vehicle), room to manoeuvre with complete freedom (and park on either side of the road while leaving at least one but preferably two wide lanes for motor traffic.

      /:-[