And now for something absurd

    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 30, 2011
      Hi All,

      Just posted this video to Vimeo:

      http://vimeo.com/28331157

      Watch only if you need a laugh.

      (Best to let it load fully before
      watching, as it's very jerky when
      there's much internet traffic.)

      Joel

      ----- ### -----
      J.H. Crawford . Carfree Cities
      mailbox@... . http://www.carfree.com
    • Christopher Miller
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 30, 2011
        That, of course, qualifies as a ***small*** car in North America. And the street, of course, is unsafe because it's not wide enough to allow our normal and natural mode of locomotion, the automobile (by default nowadays, the "sport"-"utility" vehicle), room to manoeuvre with complete freedom (and park on either side of the road while leaving at least one but preferably two wide lanes for motor traffic.

        /:-[