In a hurry? Take the slide

  • Pascal van den Noort
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 23 1:07 AM
      In the City of Overvecht in The Netherlands a very sustainable mode of transport is offered if one is in a hurry.

      Pascal J.W. van den Noort
      Executive Director Velo Mondial
      A Micro Multi-National

      operations@...
      +31206270675 landline
      +31627055688 mobile phone

      Click here to follow Velo Mondial's Blog

      Visit Velo Mondial's blog here

      On 18 aug 2011, at 17:59, eric britton wrote:

      > <image003.jpg>

      > In homage to Lee Schipper
      >
      > Eric Britton, editor | 17 August 2011 at 09:52 | Categories: event | URL: http://wp.me/psKUY-1Qi
      >
      > Our long-time colleague and very dear friend Lee Shipper left us on Tuesday evening, warmly surrounded by family and loving friends. Since he meant so much to so many of us who have been involved in the uphill struggle for sustainability in all its forms and corners of our lives, I thought it would be appropriate to open up these pages over the next days, and possibly more than that, to a selection of pieces in which the author reflects on the kind of very special person that Lee was. [...]
      >
      > Read more of this post
      >
      > Add a comment to this post
      >

      > Source: http://worldstreets.wordpress.com/2011/08/17/in-honor-of-lee-schipper/
      >

      > Eric Britton, Editor / Managing Director
      >
      > World Streets / New Mobility Partnerships / Sustainability Seminar Series
      >
      > 8, rue Jospeh Bara 75006 Paris France
      >
      > Tel. +331 7550 3788 | editor@... | Skype: newmobility
      >

      > P Avant d'imprimer, pensez � l'environnement

    • Pascal van den Noort
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 23 7:19 AM
        In the City of Overvecht in The Netherlands a very sustainable mode of transport is offered if one is in a hurry; and this is the website where you can see this (Velo Mondial's Blog):
        http://velomondial.blogspot.com/2011/08/in-hurry-slide-in-overvecht-nl.html