Bicycling & the Economy

    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 2, 2011
      We've posted a new article on bicycling and local economies at
      Bicycle Fixation. This is an extended version of the article,
      "Planning from the Bottom Line Up," published in the premier issue of
      Cycling Mobility magazine last month. It includes links to source
      articles for the statistics.

      The Bottom Line Speaks: http://tinyurl.com/3pumoum
      tinyurl.com/4f26wsl

      These articles address some of the fallacious beliefs regarding
      cycling infrastructure that are often used by reactionaries to argue
      against anything but continued automobile-centric public spending.

      Regards,

      Rick
      http://www.bicyclefixation.com
      http://www.newcolonist.com
      http://www.rickrise.com

    • Bob Matter
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 2, 2011
        Outstanding article. Thank you for sharing it with us. I am
        forwarding it on to our local bike & ped advocacy groups.

        -Bob M.
        Chicago