link to Street Films

    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 31, 2011
      Hi,

      Well, the link worked in the e-mail I received
      from the list server, but the link is to the
      wrong video. (It's not a bad video, though!)

      I think the intended video will be the lead
      video for a day or two, so just go to their
      site and click on it.

      http://www.streetfilms.org/

      I had not realized that there were so many
      freeways under threat of demolition.

      Best,

      J.

      ----- ### -----
      J.H. Crawford . Carfree Cities
      mailbox@... . http://www.carfree.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 31, 2011
        On Mar 31, 2011, at 8:18 AM, J.H. Crawford wrote:

        > I had not realized that there were so many
        > freeways under threat of demolition.

        I'd say that's a "promise," not a "threat"!

        Rick
        http://www.bicyclefixation.com
        http://www.newcolonist.com
        http://www.rickrise.com