Generals for transit

    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 10 12:43 PM
      Military leaders, CEOs support transit, trains, control of fossil
      fuel externalities for nat'l security:

      http://tinyurl.com/4dbbsxl

      http://www.bicyclefixation.com
      http://www.newcolonist.com
      http://www.rickrise.com

    • Christopher Miller
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 10 12:59 PM
        I've noticed that every now and then a story pops up about the US military's viewpoints on these policy matters. Interesting how – though any inherent biases they have more likely than not tend toward the right end of the political spectrum – they can't afford to pretend things away. You don't last long if you do in their profession, so you have to deal with facts as they are, no matter how unpalatable.

        Chris Miller
        Montreal