Re: [carfree_cities] January Issue of The New Colonist Online Now

  • Jym Dyer
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 31, 2011
      > *Pipers Scottish restaurant on Pittsburgh's South Side
      http://www.newcolonist.com/

      =v= Interesting. I'm a devotee of Over The Bar, which is a few
      blocks east of there. It's bicycle-themed, with bike parking,
      furniture, objects, and room dividers made from bike parts, and
      bike posters here and there. What's more, the annual delivery
      of Pedal Pale Ale from the East End Brewery to OTB is done with
      bike trailers. ;^)

      =v= Mind you, it doesn't have that homey Scottish pub feeling,
      it's more like a sports bar, for one particular sport. (Though
      I'm sure both Pipers and OTB will have a big TV screen up for
      folks to watch the Steelers win the Super Bowl.)
      <_Jym_>