New carfree blog

    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 23, 2010
      Hi All,

      New blog:

      http://livingthecarfreelife.blogspot.com/

      life outside the box

      I choose not to own a car. Being carfree is a great way to save money, lose weight, avoid stress, and be part of the solution, not the problem. (More at www.giveupyourcar.com). This blog is about living carfree: getting about on foot, by bike, bus, or train. It�s about places and and it's about spaces. You can be a spectator, and watch the world from inside the box. Or you can get out and join in. Anyone can make the choice.

      Best,

      J.

      J.H. Crawford . Carfree Cities
      mailbox@... . http://www.carfree.com
    • Spencer
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 24, 2010
        Looks like there is book coming out soon
        http://www.thefourwheeldetox.com/
        written by Dave Gorman. Judging by his previous literary efforts it should be an enjoyable read.
        cheers
        Spencer