Re: [carfree_cities] Car-Lite Community in Holland

  • Pascal van den Noort
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 15, 2010
      It was a great day; we are now setting these visits up in a demand driven way. You state your problem and we address it with lectures, visits and offering of consultants.

      Pascal J.W. van den Noort
      Executive Director Velo Mondial

      operations@...
      +31206270675 landline
      +31627055688 mobile phone

      Click here to follow Velo Mondial's Blog

      Visit Velo Mondial's blog here