Car-Lite Community in Holland

    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 4, 2010
      Amsterdam;s java Island follows some of the principles of Crawford's
      car-fee cities:

      http://tinyurl.com/2cll4n2

      Peripheral parking & lots of bikes--interesting move.

      Rick

      http://www.bicyclefixation.com
      http://www.newcolonist.com
      http://www.rickrise.com

    • Pascal van den Noort
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 15, 2010
        It was a great day; we are now setting these visits up in a demand driven way. You state your problem and we address it with lectures, visits and offering of consultants.

        Pascal J.W. van den Noort
        Executive Director Velo Mondial

        operations@...
        +31206270675 landline
        +31627055688 mobile phone

        Click here to follow Velo Mondial's Blog

        Visit Velo Mondial's blog here