New Colonist November Issue

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 1, 2010
      The New Colonist's November issue is online now, with articles
      including:

      *"Everything's Going to Be All Right," David Pertuz's article on
      Motor City's ground-up recovery and surprising evolution into a sort
      of bicycle paradise

      *"The Return of the Urban Flea Market," Eric Miller exploring the new
      growth of community marketplaces in several US cities

      *"Interactions, not Transactions," Debra Efroymson on commerce &
      community in Dhaka, Bangladesh

      *"A Tale of Two Seatings," Richard Risemberg compares the two legs of
      a round trip to San Francisco--there by rail, back by air

      Plus all of our ongoing features, including our active urban blog and
      Twitter feed....

      http://www.newcolonist.com

      Rick
      http://www.bicyclefixation.com