Welcome to the Urban Revolution

  • Jon Koller
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 16, 2010
      Have any of you read Welcome to the Urban Revolution by Jeb Brugmann out
      last year? If so, I'd be curious to get some reactions. I found it to be
      exactly the sort of perspective that could bring various interests (carfree
      interests included) together to push through meaningful change in our built
      space.

      -Jon