Re: [carfree_cities] Massive new photo bank at Carfree.com

  • Pascal van den Noort
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 26, 2010
      Dear Joel,

      This looks very interesting! Great work.

      Can cities that I work with use your pictures to promote their sustainable mobility policies?

      Thanks,

      Pascal
      (in LA at the moment)

      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 26, 2010
        See the Terms of Use:

        http://www.carfree.com/dpix/tou.html

        Any government is allowed to use the images
        provided a copyright notice is included.

        NGOs cqn use the images if we maintain a link
        from the Links section; if you don't yet have
        a link from us, now is the time to ask.

        For-profit use will generally be charged.

        Joel