Massive new photo bank at Carfree.com

    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 26, 2010
      Hi All,

      I'm away for a week starting in the morning.
      I spent most of today getting the Digital Photographs
      pages up on Carfree.com:

      http://www.carfree.com/dpix/index.html

      There is lots to criticize about this site, including
      redundancy, probably a few broken links, and poor
      processing of the large photographs that you click-through
      to from the thumbnail pages. I may get around to fixing
      some of it later.

      Still, this site offers something like 5000 photographs,
      some of which you may have seen before but most of which
      have never been published until now.

      I hope you find it useful.

      Please be a little gentle on the server in the next few
      days, as we are talking about many GB of data here.

      Best,

      Joel

      ----- ### -----
      J.H. Crawford . Carfree Cities
      mailbox@... . http://www.carfree.com
    • Pascal van den Noort
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 26, 2010
        Dear Joel,

        This looks very interesting! Great work.

        Can cities that I work with use your pictures to promote their sustainable mobility policies?

        Thanks,

        Pascal
        (in LA at the moment)

        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 26, 2010
          See the Terms of Use:

          http://www.carfree.com/dpix/tou.html

          Any government is allowed to use the images
          provided a copyright notice is included.

          NGOs cqn use the images if we maintain a link
          from the Links section; if you don't yet have
          a link from us, now is the time to ask.

          For-profit use will generally be charged.

          Joel