Fwd: RE: respirators in the Gulf of Mexico

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 8, 2010
      Hi All,

      I asked BP's press office for a comment on the reports
      that clean-up workers are not permitted to wear respirators
      on the job.

      I received the response below. Having worn respirators
      during hot weather and heavy labor, I can attest to the
      reality of the breathing-restriction issue. It is also
      possible that what they are cleaning off the beach has
      in fact lost most of its volitiles.

      Joel