Towards Carfree Cities Conference IX

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 18, 2010
      Hi All,

      Just a reminder that Towards Carfree Cities IX begins in
      just 10 days. The conference theme is "How do We Get There?"

      The conference is hosted in York, England, 28 June to 1 July.
      York is a mid-sized city in norther England with a long
      history and a significant carfree area at the center.

      I'll be giving one of the keynotes and holding a workshop
      on the design of carfree areas.

      For more information:

      http://www.worldcarfree.net/conference/

      I look forward to seeing you there.