Re: Carfree Family Life

  • Sheila
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 17, 2010
      This article mentioned public transit. For many
      folks, biking and busing really are satisfying.
      Even a family of 6 members can bike and bus our
      regional transit county wide system (although
      no guarantees that all 6 slots on the bike racks
      will be available on the return trip!).

      For San Luis Obispo County, California, the bike-bus
      experience for a family is wonderfully rich.
      Biking to the bus stop, riding to the Bob Jones
      Trail to Avila Beach, and biking back on the
      trail to the bus ride home is such a great
      way to enjoy the day.

      -Sheila