Re: [carfree_cities] New web-site--What is your new web site?

  • Steve Atlas
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 25, 2010
      David,

      I am very interested in your web site about public transportation. What is the web site? (It wasn't on the e-mail I got from Carfree Cities?)

      Perhaps, we can work together. I have written several articles about using public transportation both for traveling and choosing neighborhoods to live.

      Steve Atlas

      Resources for Individuals and Families who are concerned about

      America's continued dependence on automobiles

      http://carfreeamerica.com; http://carfreeamerica.org
      steveatlas45@...;

      (Cell)(410) 236-1909, Home (best): (410) 663-0217

      8121 Conduit Road

      Parkville, MD 21234