New web-site

  • David
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 25 2:22 PM
      For those interested in using public transportation when traveling, I have just launched a new web-site to make it easier www.pubtrantravel.com
      Please let me know your comments, suggestions, critisisms, etc.
    • Steve Atlas
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 25 7:07 PM
        David,

        I am very interested in your web site about public transportation. What is the web site? (It wasn't on the e-mail I got from Carfree Cities?)

        Perhaps, we can work together. I have written several articles about using public transportation both for traveling and choosing neighborhoods to live.

        Steve Atlas

        Resources for Individuals and Families who are concerned about

        America's continued dependence on automobiles

        http://carfreeamerica.com; http://carfreeamerica.org
        steveatlas45@...;

        (Cell)(410) 236-1909, Home (best): (410) 663-0217

        8121 Conduit Road

        Parkville, MD 21234

        Please let me know your comments, suggestions, critisisms, etc.