Article in Financial Times

    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 7, 2010
      Hi All,

      I had a note yesterday that I had been quoted in
      a Financial Times article. I don't seem to be
      able to get on to the site without a lot of bother.
      If anyone here is already registered with FT, I
      would be interested to know what the article says.

      <http://www.ft.com/cms/s/0/add15226-38d5-11df-9998-00144feabdc0.html>http://www.ft.com/cms/s/0/add15226-38d5-11df-9998-00144feabdc0.html

      Best,

      J.

      ----- ### -----
      J.H. Crawford . Carfree Cities
      mailbox@... . http://www.carfree.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 7, 2010
        On Apr 7, 2010, at 11:46 AM, J.H. Crawford wrote:

        > I had a note yesterday that I had been quoted in
        > a Financial Times article. I don't seem to be
        > able to get on to the site without a lot of bother.
        > If anyone here is already registered with FT, I
        > would be interested to know what the article says.

        Joel--

        Attached as PDF. You're quoted twice. Generally positive article!

        Cheers,

        Rick

        http://www.bicyclefixation.com
        http://www.newcolonist.com