Re: [carfree_cities] The Take It Down Department

  • Simon Baddeley
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 2, 2010
      Dear Eric

      In UK there¹s been a government appointed body headed for the last couple of
      years by Mike Bichard focused on Œtaking down¹ central government regulatory
      controls on local government, called Œreducing the burden¹.

      Best wishes

      Simon

      Simon & Linda Baddeley
      208 Democracy Street (29 Mar-11 May 2010)
      Ano Korakiana, Corfu
      Greece
      Greek mobile:+30 6981758522
      In emergency UK mobile: 07581 071507