Re: [carfree_cities] Carfree Times #57

  • Christopher Miller
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 7, 2010
      About the photoes: (oops � I find the inadvertent Quayleism amusing enough that I'll let it pass!) I see all but one in the last issue of CFT are from 2005 whereas all those in the current issue are from approximately a decade back. I guess that wins me a free number of the current or next issue?

      Best,

      Chris Miller

      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 8, 2010
        Actually, that's only a partial answer, correct
        as far as it goes.

        Joel

        At 2010-03-07 22:37, you wrote:
        >About the photoes: (oops — I find the inadvertent Quayleism amusing
        >enough that I'll let it pass!) I see all but one in the last issue of
        >CFT are from 2005 whereas all those in the current issue are from
        >approximately a decade back. I guess that wins me a free number of the
        >current or next issue?
        >
        >Best,
        >
        >Chris Miller
        >
        >On 2010-03-07, at 10:22 PM, J.H. Crawford wrote:
        >
        >> Hi All,
        >>
        >> Carfree Times #57 is now up at:
        >>
        >> http://www.carfree.com/cft/i057.html
        >>
        >> This issue is a little shorter than usual. Things are
        >> pretty crazy at the moment. The next installment in
        >> the Carfree Conversions series will run in the next
        >> issue.

        >Yahoo! Groups Links

        J.H. Crawford . Carfree Cities
        mailbox@... . http://www.carfree.com