Gas Prices Drive Up Foreclosures

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 26, 2010
      This is something we've been yakking up on New Colonist for years.
      anyway, though NPR is hardly mainstream news, some word is getting
      out there. They mention location-efficient mortgages (good tag for
      carfree city housing!) near teh end, though not by the name everyone
      in the field has been using for a long time now.

      http://tinyurl.com/yabgymg

      Rick

      http://www.bicyclefixation.com
      http://www.newcolonist.com