Survey of Frequent Trips

  • Gus Yates
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 21 5:32 PM
      CarFree City, USA is conducting an on-line survey of people's most frequent everyday destinations. Other transportation surveys typically use very broad categories. We are collecting more specific information to help us rate existing neighborhoods for "carfree living feasibility" and to design successful new carfree places. The survey is short (one travel question plus a few demographic questions about the respondants). It takes less than 5 minutes to complete. Just click on the link below to take the survey:

      http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.aspx?sm=yQJQioGFVcnmnnzoaPl90A_3d_3d

      Thanks for participating! Please forward this to anybody you know who would be willing to fill it out, including regular car-driving people. The greater the number and diversity of respondents, the more useful the results. We'll post the results when we have compiled and analyzed them.

      Gus Yates, President
      CarFree City, USA
      P.O. Box 2841
      Berkeley, CA 94702