January 2010: This month on World Streets

  • Eric Britton
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 1, 2010
      January 2010: This month on World Streets

      We very much doubt that most of our readers have the time to check into World Streets on a daily basis. For that reason we have from the beginning offered, in addition to the daily edition, a monthly summary which brings together in one place all postings and comments in a manner in which the busy reader can review the month's offerings in a few lines and make a decision as to whether or not to call up and read the full article. January 2010 was no exception to this rule.

      * * * Tell us what you think about our monthly editions – and what you would like to see us do better. Click here to write the editor – editor@.... Or Skype to newmobility. * * *