Re: [carfree_cities] Carfree Times #56

  • Jon Koller
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 24, 2009
      Joel,

      It looks very good, I didn't find any typos and I particularly appreciate
      your editorial. As someone who (just barely) falls into the group you are
      addressing, I can say that I applaud your call to action and will certainly
      be taking you up on your offer of assistance in the near future.

      To a not so distant car free Detroit,

      Jon Koller