Carfree Times #56

    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 24, 2009
      Hi All,

      The new Carfree Times is on line:

      http://www.carfree.com/cft/i056.html

      If you find any bloopers this morning, please let
      me know so I can correct them before I mail notices.

      Thanks & best regards,

      Joel

      ----- ### -----
      J.H. Crawford . Carfree Cities
      mailbox@... . http://www.carfree.com
    • Jon Koller
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 24, 2009
        Joel,

        It looks very good, I didn't find any typos and I particularly appreciate
        your editorial. As someone who (just barely) falls into the group you are
        addressing, I can say that I applaud your call to action and will certainly
        be taking you up on your offer of assistance in the near future.

        To a not so distant car free Detroit,

        Jon Koller