There they go again, burying poor old Vélib.

  • Eric Britton
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 31, 2009
      There they go again, burying poor old Vélib.

      The New York Times is generally doing a yeoman's job of providing useful
      investigative coverage and commentary on the environment-climate-new
      mobility front. And for that we all are most grateful. However in this tough
      game no one goes ten for ten at bat, and in this article today on Vélib they
      have really missed the ball. Guess we have to be a bit careful concerning
      about what we read in the paper (Streets included, of course)

      Before you dig into their piece however, let me draw a handful of earlier
      reports on just this which are a lot closer to having their facts straight.
      (And by the time that you get to the Time's Halloween piece below, you
      surely have to wonder what the fuss is all these months later. Strike three
      on this one NYT. But you will have plenty more Times at bat.)
      --> Full text of this article appears in today’s World
      <http://newmobilityagenda.blogspot.com/> Streets at
      http://WorldStreets.org/

      Read World Streets Today at <http://www.worldstreets.org/>
      http://www.worldstreets.org/
      New Mobility Partnerships – <http://www.newmobility.org/>
      http://www.newmobility.org
      8/10 rue Joseph Bara, 75006 Paris, France, Europe
      +331 4326 1323 eric.britton(at)newmobility.org Skype:
      newmobility