???! (Re: [carfree_cities] New paper on health benefits of increased cycling infrastructure)

  • Christopher Miller
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 13, 2009
      I'm flummoxed about how the YouTube link showed up in this email...
      It's from a personal email I sent someone last night. Methinks it must
      be a glitch in my system software, not erasing the last entry on the
      copy/paste clipboard but rather appending the next copy/paste data to
      the previous record... I'll have to send in a bug report... In any
      case, if anyone feels like a musical interlude, the YouTube link is to
      the Huron Carol.