New paper on health benefits of increased cycling infrastructure

  • Christopher Miller
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 13, 2009
      A new co-authored paper from John Pucher at Rutgers et al., "http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D6IG6F6E5Ac
      ":

      http://policy.rutgers.edu/faculty/pucher/Pucher_Dill_Handy10.pdf

      Fairly long document at first glance, but the first 17 pages are the
      text of the article, the next 17 the bibliography, and the final 20
      are tables, illustrations and a closing precis.

      (Found via Copenhagenize.)
    • Christopher Miller
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 13, 2009
        I'm flummoxed about how the YouTube link showed up in this email...
        It's from a personal email I sent someone last night. Methinks it must
        be a glitch in my system software, not erasing the last entry on the
        copy/paste clipboard but rather appending the next copy/paste data to
        the previous record... I'll have to send in a bug report... In any
        case, if anyone feels like a musical interlude, the YouTube link is to
        the Huron Carol.