Detroit eager for non-motorised transport

  • Aaron Thomas
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 24, 2009
    • Jon Koller
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 24, 2009
        I'm currently living in Detroit for the sole reason that I think it will
        become the first great american city (sorry new york). Bikes are a nice
        start, but the big plus in Detroit is the total lack of both investment and
        suburban mindset that dominate the rest of the country. Movers and shakers
        are just sitting on their hands waiting for a good idea to roll (or walk)
        along.
        -Jon